The Mazama Hardwood Handscraped Acacia Collection offers a stunning new look for your home. Made from big leaf Acacia wood, this solid hardwood flooring provides natural shade variations that will compliment a range of design styles - whether your taste is modern, farmhouse rustic, or somewhere in between, this flooring will complement your space. With BuildDirect’s manufacturer-direct prices you can achieve this all for less. Learn more about this solid hardwood flooring below.
- Stunning grain patterns: featuring wavy, interlocking grain patterns and some knots, this beautiful hardwood flooring offers a subtle, yet dynamic appearance. This product’s warm brown stain further brings out the wood’s natural beauty.
- Distressed surface: for an on trend antique appearance, these floor boards feature a handscraped surface texture. This finishing conveniently masks minor scratches and imperfections.
- Convenient low-gloss finish: offering a more matte appearance, this hardwood’s low luster finish highlights the Acacia’s natural color variations and grain patterns. This finish also shows less debris, making these boards easier to maintain.
- Enhanced durability: for lasting surface protection, this premium prefinished hardwood flooring is equipped with 7 coats of Treffert UV Finish.
- Expert milling: this flooring is carefully crafted with micro-beveled edges, which allow for straightforward installations on leveled surfaces that are prone to small imperfections, or installation in older homes. Install using a nail down method.
- Post purchase support: Mazama is so confident in the quality of these floors they offer a 25-year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty.
- Plank dimensions: these boards measure 3/4" Thick x 4 4/5” Wide x Random Lengths (12” to 48” long with an average plank length of 28”).
- Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.