Add a rich sense of elegance to your home with the Mazama Hardwood Handscraped Tropical Collection. Made from ever popular maple, this solid hardwood flooring offers a stable surface that’s built to stand the test of time. Sure to compliment a range of interior design styles, this attractive flooring offers a natural sense of warmth to both contemporary and rustic homes alike. If you’re looking for solid hardwood flooring at manufacturer-direct prices, BuildDirect has you covered. Learn more about this flooring below.
- Stunning natural patterning: featuring tight grain patterns and unique character marks like knots and checking, this flooring offers a one of a kind appearance. The warm brown stain applied to the wood brings out the maple’s natural beauty even more.
- Distressed surface: for an on trend antique appearance, these floor boards feature a handscraped surface texture. Along with attractive style, this finishing conveniently masks minor scratches and imperfections.
- Low effort, low-gloss finish: offering a more matte appearance, this hardwood’s low luster finish brings out the maple’s natural color variations and grain patterns. This finish also shows less debris, making these boards easier to keep looking new.
- Superior surface finish: for lasting protection and enhanced scratch resistance, these quality planks are finished with 7 coats of Treffert UV Polyurethane with Aluminum Oxide.
- Expert milling: this hardwood flooring is carefully crafted with pillowed edges that are more rounded, which gives this flooring a more antique appearance.
- Post purchase support: Mazama is so confident in the quality of these floors they offer a 25 year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty for residential applications.
- Plank dimensions: these boards measure 3/4" Thick x 5” Wide x Random Lengths (12” to 48” long, with an average plank length of 28”).
- Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.