The Mazama Black Friday South American Special will give your interior design project a bold new look. Made from notably hard and durable Jatoba, which is also commonly referred to as Brazilian Cherry, this exotic hardwood flooring option offers rich color variations and character. Sure to complement a range of decors, this flooring will add a modern meets rustic design element. If you’re looking to save money on hardwood flooring without sacrificing quality, BuildDirect has you covered. Read below to learn more.
- Exotic, natural beauty: with typically fine, interlocking grain patterns and a medium to coarse texture, Jatoba hardwood offers light orange-brown tones that deepen to dark reddish brown. The dark shade stain offers a more dramatic appearance.
- Handscraped detail: for a popular, antique appearance, these planks feature a handscraped surface texture. This finishing enhances the Jatoba’s natural character and conveniently masks minor scratches and imperfections.
- Convenient low-gloss finish: with a more matte appearance, this hardwood’s low gloss finish brings out the Jatoba’s natural color variations and graining. This finish also shows less dirt and debris, making these boards easier to keep looking new.
- Enhanced surface protection: these quality planks are finished with 7 coats of Haitai Aluminum Oxide for increased scratch resistance.
- Expertly crafted: this hardwood flooring is carefully milled with pillowed edges that are more rounded, which enhances this flooring’s vintage appearance.
- Installation method: best suited for above ground, residential locations, this hardwood can be installed using a nail down procedure.
- Purchase with confidence: Mazama backs this hardwood flooring with a 15-year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty for residences.
- Plank dimensions: these boards measure 3/4" Thick x 5” Wide x Random Lengths (12” to 47.24” long, with an average plank length of 27.56”).
- Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.