Add a stunning new look to your home with the Mazama Hardwood Smooth Acacia Collection. Made from big leaf Acacia wood, this solid hardwood flooring offers natural shade variations that are sure to compliment a range of interiors - whether your personal design style is modern, country rustic, or somewhere in between, this flooring will enhance your space. With BuildDirect’s manufacturer-direct prices you can up your style game for less. Learn more about this solid hardwood flooring below.
- Unique grain patterns: featuring wavy, interlocking grain patterns and some knots, this beautiful hardwood flooring offers a subtle, yet dynamic appearance. This product’s light stain allows the wood’s natural patterning to stand out.
- A smooth finish: these hardwood flooring planks are finished smooth, highlighting the Acacia’s natural character. A very popular choice for homeowners, smooth finish hardwood provides traditional elegance.
- Enhanced durability: for lasting protection and more scratch resistance, this premium prefinished hardwood flooring is equipped with 7 coats of Treffert Aluminum Oxide Finish.
- Expert milling: this flooring is carefully crafted with micro-beveled edges, which allow for straightforward installations on leveled surfaces that are prone to small imperfections, or installation in older homes. Install using a nail down method.
- FloorScore® certified: this flooring is made from materials that comply with stringent indoor air quality emission standards to promote healthy air quality in your home.
- Post purchase support: Mazama is so confident in the quality of these floors they offer a 25-year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty for residential applications.
- Plank dimensions: these boards measure 3/4" Thick x 4 4/5” Wide x Random Lengths (12” to 48” long with an average plank length of 28”).
- Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.