Mazama Hardwood - Smooth South American Collection
Add a rich and exotic design element to your home with the Mazama Hardwood Smooth South American Collection. Made from naturally durable Cumaru wood (also known as Brazilian teak), this incredibly hard exotic hardwood offers superior durability and strength that you can count on. This premium solid hardwood flooring will give your space a sense of warmth and timeless beauty. With BuildDirect’s manufacturer-direct prices, you can conveniently achieve this all for less. Learn more about this stunning hardwood flooring below.
- Dynamic, natural beauty: offering rich golden brown, to deeper reddish tones, Cumaru has distinctive grain accents dispersed throughout the wood. Known for its unique patterns and one of a kind appearance, Cumaru’s subtle beauty is eye-catching.
- Premiere grade flooring: offering the best floor boards available, this premiere grade flooring is carefully chosen for its overall appearance, color consistency, and better than average lengths.
- Expertly milled: crafted for tight fitting installations, these hardwood planks have fine cut edges that lock together smoothly and offer a consistent thickness amongst each plank. Install these boards using a nail down method.
- Extremely durable: with a Janka hardness rating of 3540, Cumaru is nearly twice as hard as domestic species like Northern Red Oak. This makes Cumaru better able to withstand heavy foot traffic, scratches, and dents.
- Finishing touch: for lasting protection and enhanced scratch resistance, this premium prefinished hardwood has 7 coats of Treffert Aluminum Oxide Finish.
- Post purchase support: Mazama is so confident in the quality of this hardwood, they offer a 25-year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty.
- Plank dimensions: these boards measure 3/4" Thick x 5” Wide x Random Lengths (average length 30”, maximum length 72”, minimum length 12").
- Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.