Durango Vein Cut / 12"x24"x3/8" / Polished
Since the time when the Mayans and Aztecs created civilizations in ancient Mexico, travertine blocks have been quarried in this region of the world to add sophistication and comfort to living spaces.
Polished travertine found in this series of vein-cut stone tile results in unique visual effects, with smooth glossy finishes to enhance the beauty of a classic natural stone surface.
BuildDirects Merida Polished Travertine Tile can offer you:
- Unique interior design possibilities: natural color and pattern variations, this tile is enhanced by its vein cut materials which are cut to show the layers of the rock bed and which create a wood grain-like look in the stone
- Outstanding and hard-wearing travertine tile: calibrated and cut to standard sizing, and finished with beveled edges for a natural and elegant look and feel
- Natural stone with durable qualities: While this natural stone product feels cool and smooth to the touch and can be used on both walls and floors, it is also finished carefully to make it more hard-wearing for your living space
- Color and design options: This flooring comes in two popular neutral stone colors, Cappuccino Vein Cut and Durango Vein Cut
- High quality: Produced by a family-run company in business for three decades, quality is paramount, and a detailed inspection process means that most defective tiles are removed before they are shipped
Please Note: Clearance items are final sale and the 30 day money back guarantee does not apply.