Mohawk is pleased to announce a beautiful new color refresh of a consumer favorite, the Santa Barbara collection. The new color finishes are in line with today’s most popular current interior design trends. This engineered hardwood lays claim to a number of highly popular species all of which add a stylish, fashion forward flair to any room. The Santa Barbara collection offers gorgeous color selections, enhanced by a sculpted visual for a beautiful handcrafted look. Offering the ease of maintenance, Santa Barbara has built in stain protection that never washes or wears off with Eazy Care technology.
- Combines soft scrape with a multi-stain antiquing process to create a high end visual.
- Casual Aged Styling hides blemishes that may occur over time while providing long lasting beauty.
- Manufactured in the USA with Purebond Engineered Flooring Technology that is FloorScore certified, which can contribute LEED points
- For Installers: Santa Barbara is offered in the traditional tongue & groove format in a half inch platform that can be installed in a variety of methods.
- For Homeowners: Santa Barbara gives you the rustic elegance of an aged, scraped surface in a variety of fashion forward colors and species. The water based stains used to create the color palette gives this collection an air of sophistication and style.
As seen on lifestyle blog, Sheek n Divine