- Complete your project:
- Care Products
The Olympus Spanish Ceramic Tile series marries Traditional Americana Décor with Classical Europe in this glossy subway tile collection. This subway tile incorporates the classical beauty of the thick, dramatically bold veining of Calacatta Marble, the soft plentiful veining of Carrara Marble, and bright crisp colors which facilitate and stimulate the most fastidious of designers. This tile line allows the designer to create an atmosphere that is a tribute to old New York while retaining a modern aura. Not only are these tiles sleek, durable, economical, and easy to clean but they complement custom mosaic tile work marvelously! These ceramic tiles feature:
- Made in Spain: each tile represents the magnificent quality of Spanish craftsmanship that has been refined over hundreds of years of tile production
- Inkjet printing: modern inkjet technology creates full color coverage with varying veining patterning to create an authentic marble look!
- Ceramic tile: A strong, yet light tile, perfect for wall applications.
- V1 Color Variation: Minimal to no difference among pieces from the same production run because each ceramic tile is manufactured using the same glaze applications and body texture.
- <15% water absorption rate: This tile is a non-vitreous or low density tile perfect for wall applications
- Applications: Fits in almost any room for a bright, clean, modern look .These tiles are recommended for indoor wall applications only, such as kitchen backsplashes, feature walls, or shower walls.
- Tile size and shape: W 4” x L 8” Rectangular and W 4”x 16”L Rectangular
- Surface: Glossy Finish
- Edges: Non-rectified