Olympus Olympus - Hippolyta
- Complete your project:
- Care Products
If you want tile with style and a textured fabric-like surface, there’s no better choice than the Olympus Hippolyta Spanish porcelain collection. The Hippolyta collection combines the detail of fine fabrics with porcelain flooring that creates an atmosphere as rich and intricate as handcrafted linen. Revel in the hues of this contemporary tile. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications, it brings taste, sophistication and style to any design. Offered in a variety of rich complementary colors, it commands attention. Create a modern and glamorous space that will leave a lasting impression. These porcelain tiles feature:
- Made in Spain: each tile represents the magnificent quality of Spanish craftsmanship that has been refined over hundreds of years of tile production
- Inkjet printing: modern inkjet technology creates full color coverage with a beautiful textured surface.
- Porcelain tile: A strong, durable tile, perfect for floor and wall applications.
- V1 Color Variation: Minimal to no difference among pieces from the same production run because each ceramic tile is manufactured using the same glaze applications and body texture.
- <0.5% water absorption rate: This tile is an impervious or extremely dense tile, perfect for floor or wall applications.
- Applications: Fits into any room for a textured fabric look, without all the hassle and maintenance required for fabric floor coverings .These tiles are recommended for indoor or outdoor floor or wall applications, perfect for feature walls, or conversation-piece floors!
- Tile size and shape: W 12” x L 36”
- Surface: Matte Finish
- Edges: Rectified