Olympus Olympus - Minerva
- Complete your project:
- Care Products
The Olympus Spanish Ceramic Tile series Minerva heralds the return of the traditional subway tile look in a modern way. Traditional subway tiles were created in a 3x6 format in 1904 by George C. Heins and Christopher Grant La Farge for New York’s then brand new subway. The Minerva series mixes all the traditional qualities of subway tiles: durability, hygienic and light-reflecting properties with the modern formats of 2.5x16 and 2.5x8. The beautiful vintage colors can be installed in a monochromatic color scheme or mixed and matched to create your own custom look. These ceramic tiles feature:
- Made in Spain: each tile represents the magnificent quality of Spanish craftsmanship that has been refined over hundreds of years of tile production
- Inkjet printing: modern inkjet technology mixed with the look of hand-molded tiles create a collection of tiles that have beautiful vintage-handmade look.
- Ceramic tile: A strong, yet light tile, perfect for wall applications.
- V2 Color Variation: Slight color differences among pieces from the same production run.
- <10% water absorption rate: This tile is a non-vitreous or low density tile perfect for wall applications
- Applications: these tiles are recommended for indoor wall applications only, such as kitchen backsplashes, feature walls, shower walls, laundry rooms or mud rooms-anywhere that needs to be easily sanitized.
- Tile size and shape: W 2.5” x L 16” and W 2.5” x L 8” Rectangular Shape, W 5”x L4” Hexagon Shape in Black and White only, W 2.5” x L 8” Crochet Deco pieces in Gray or Tobacco only.
- Surface: Glossy Finish
- Edges: Non-rectified