Olympus Olympus - Morpheus
- Complete your project:
- Care Products
The essence and rigor of the neutral color par excellence, white, was the inspiration for The Olympus Morpheus Ceramic Tile Series. The project began with one facing and two neutral colors: white and almond. These single neutral colors were chosen as the perfect background for the addition of vibrant elements such as wave effects, diamonds and geometrical shapes that are repeated rhythmically on the surface. The decorations also include floral patterns, lines and stripes, both vertical and horizontal, and basic and patterned sections with a mix of colors that stretch from more neutral tones to bold, striking, and intense colors, such as purple and green. The seemingly contrasting decorations achieve their full effect when they are brought together to combine textures, layouts and achieve exciting and original finishes. These ceramic tiles feature:
- Made in Italy: each tile represents the magnificent quality of Italian design and craftsmanship that has been refined over hundreds of years of tile production
- Inkjet printing: modern inkjet technology creates a beautiful full color coverage over every tile combined crisp printing for beautiful and distinct patterns.
- Ceramic tile: A strong, durable tile, perfect for wall applications.
- Color Variation: V1-Uniform Appearance: Minimal to no difference among pieces from the same production run because each ceramic tile is manufactured using the same glaze applications and body texture.
- >10% water absorption rate: This tile is a low density or non-vitreous tile
- Applications: These tiles are recommended for indoor wall applications only, such as kitchen backsplashes, bathroom walls, mud rooms, laundry rooms, and feature walls.
- Tile size and shape: W 12” x L 24” Rectangular Shape
- Surface: Matte Finish
- Edges: Non-rectified