Olympus Olympus - Phosphorous
- Complete your project:
- Care Products
The Olympus Phosphorus Spanish Porcelain line features magnificent cement-effect tiles in a neutral color tone, complimenting any decor style or color scheme. They draw the eye of the beholder with their uniquely textured surface, inviting the viewer to explore their textural appeal with not only their eyes but their hands as well, creating a subtle statement piece in any setting. These porcelain tiles feature:
- Made in Spain: each tile represents the magnificent quality of Spanish craftsmanship that has been refined over hundreds of years of tile production
- Inkjet printing: modern inkjet technology creates full color coverage with slight patterning differences to lend interesting subtle visual variations.
- Porcelain tile: A strong, durable tile, perfect for floor and wall applications.
- V1 Color Variation: Minimal to no difference among pieces from the same production run because each ceramic tile is manufactured using the same glaze applications and body texture.
- <0.5% water absorption rate: This tile is an impervious or extremely dense tile, perfect for floor or wall applications.
- Applications: Fits into any room for a rich concrete look. These tiles are recommended for indoor or outdoor wall applications (they can be used on the floor but it is not recommended due to its textured surface), perfect for conversation evoking feature walls, the muted color tones make it a perfect backdrop for any décor scheme!
- Note: Check out the Olympus Artemis line for smooth surface tile that matches with this decorative tile line, or the Olympus Asteria line for additional matching decorative tiles!/
- Tile size and shape: W 12” x L 24” Rectangular
- Surface: Matte Finish
- Edges: Non-Rectified