Designed to be used with tile flooring (non-cuttable),, Quiet Warmth tile Floor Underfloor Heating successfully lives up to its name. This underfloor heating features:
- Ultra-thin: Heated panels are less than .016” thick and maintain floor height, even throughout room transitions
- Uniform heat distribution: Evenly disperses radiant heat throughout the floor surface without gaps
- No cumbersome wires: 10’ lead wires are connected to one end of each mat for easy routing and thermostat connectivity
- ETL certified: Certified safe in compliance with UL Standards for radiant flooring in the USA and Canada
- Connectors included: In addition each mat comes with 2 Kapton Discs in the event you wish to trim the length.
Thermostat required, sold separately. The amperage limit of a single Quiet Warmth Underfloor Heating thermostat is 15 amps. You can combine as many mats as you want to a single thermostat as long as the amperage load does not exceed 15 amps. Amperage will be listed on each mat. 15 amps equates to:
1 thermostat can accommodate up to 150 sq. ft. of 120V underfloor heating.
1 thermostat can accommodate up to 300 sq. ft. of 240V underfloor heating.
Optional Power Module available for larger installations, sold separately. For larger installations such as basements, we suggest “zoning” your space and using a second thermostat. Amperage will be listed on each mat. Power modules can also double the thermostat limit, but again as long as the amperage load does not exceed 15 amps:
1 thermostat combined with a power module can accommodate up to 300 sq. ft. of 120V underfloor heating.
1 thermostat combined with a power module can accommodate up to 600 sq. ft. of 240V underfloor heating.