Heat-Reflective Reflecto Seal is a premium, 100% acrylic exterior paint. This specialty paint can make the surface up to 25 degrees cooler by utilizing infrared pigment technology, which increases reflectivity (similar to wearing white, not black, in the hot sun.) Because of excellent adhesion properties, Reflecto Seal can be used on MANY different surfaces. Use on any previously painted surface (in good condition.) Also, stucco, wood, concrete, brick, bloc, and metal. Read Instructions and Tech Data Sheet for details. When using on bare stucco, concrete, brick, or block, use either Preferred Deck's Additive or Eff-Reducer first as a primer. Reflecto Seal provides a flexible, breathable barrier against the elements and does NOT contain elastomeric, which can trap moisture. Reflecto Seal is chemically resistant and has easy soil-release properties. Coverage rate approx. 350-400 sq. ft. per gal. Can be brushed, rolled or sprayed.
- Forms a durable, water-resistant, highly UV stable sealed surface.
- Low-sheen and available in 3 California standard colors.
- Don't repaint for at least 15 years.
- Water-based, easy application and clean up.
- Manufactured specifically for California (Low-VOC).