- High-performance premium composite with wood grain texture on one side
- Capped, with solid or pre-grooved profiles
- Great for docks, hot tubs, and pools
- Stable, with superior stain resistance
- Minimal expansion & contraction
- 30% lighter than standard wood plastic composite decking
- 10-year warranty
Get great results and the best value with SLS Capped Composite Decking. This superior composite outperforms standard wood plastic composite boards when it comes to installation and long-term beauty.
Composite made with a high-performing blend of polypropylene and inorganic fillers – no wood content – it absorbs virtually no water. Boards won’t expand and contract because of moisture.
Capped for extra protection and durability.
A tough outer layer protects boards from wear and weather. No-fade, easy-clean surface resists stains.
against defects resulting in splintering, rotting, termite damage, and fungal decay.
Lighter boards for faster installation.
Deck board specs:
- Install solid-edge boards with reverse thread deck screws.
- Install pre-grooved boards with hidden fasteners.
- Standard joist spacing 16 feet on center residential, 12 feet on center diagonal.
Boards are 13/16 in. x 5 ¼ in. wide. 12-foot board weighs 18 pounds; 16-foot board weighs 24 pounds. Textured on one side. Made in USA.
Deck board options:
Gray or brown. Slotted or solid profiles. Available in 12-foot and 16-foot lengths. Choose 8-board, 16-board, 32-board or 80-board packs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.