Browse by CategoryFlooringWood FlooringLaminate FlooringHardwood FlooringUnfinished Hardwood FlooringEngineered Hardwood FlooringBamboo FlooringTile FlooringCeramic TilePorcelain TileTravertine TileMarble TileGranite TileSlate TileLimestone TileVinyl FlooringVinyl Plank FlooringWPC Vinyl FlooringSPC Rigid Core Vinyl FlooringCarpet TilesAccessoriesAdhesivesUnderlayFloor MoldingsDeckingComposite DeckingWood DeckingDeck TilesDeck AccessoriesOutdoorKitchenWall Tile & MosaicsCeramic & PorcelainBathroomClearancePRO PicksHow-To'sTrends and Tips
SLS Capped Composite Decking Boards
Gray / Solid / 13/16” x 5-1/4” x 12’ 8-Pack
Sold by: BuildDirect
- Complete your project:
- Care Products
- High-performance premium composite with exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Realistic wood grain texture on one side (boards are not reversible)
- Capped on 4 sides, with solid and pre-grooved profiles available
- Contains no wood - great for docks, hot tubs, and pools
- Stable, with superior stain resistance
- Minimal expansion & contraction
- 30% lighter than standard wood plastic composite decking
- Tough and scratch resistant
- 10-year limited warranty against defects. 10-year fade & stain resistance warranty
SLS Composite is not the same as run-of-the-mill composite decking. SLS composite is a high-performance blend of polypropylene and inorganic fillers. With no wood content, it absorbs virtually no water. SLS boards won’t expand and contract because of moisture. And, they don’t get too hot on sunny days.
Capped on 4 sides for extra protection and durability. A tough outer layer protects boards from wear and weather. Resists scratches, a plus when you’re busy building. No-fade, easy-clean surface resists stains.
10-year warranty against defects resulting in splintering, rotting, termite damage, and fungal decay. 10-year warranty against fading & staining.
Smooth installation: Lighter boards for faster installation.
- Install solid-edge boards with reverse thread deck screws.
- Install slotted boards with SLS Capped Composite Decking Hidden Fasteners (sold separately) .
- Standard joist spacing 16 feet on center residential, 12 feet on center diagonal.
Deck board options: Gray or brown. Slotted or solid profiles. Available in 12-foot and 16-foot lengths. Choose 8-board, 16-board, 32-board or 80-board packs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Discontinued. For reference only.
Warranty, Installation & Other info
You will need Adobe® Reader to view documents. Download it from the Adobe Web Site.
SpecificationsDiscontinued. For reference only.
Surface TextureWood Grain
Maximum Joist Spacing (in.)16"
Residential Warranty (in years)10
Country of OriginUnited States
Packaging Dimensions (inches)Height: 8.88 Length: 148 Width: 24
Attention California Residents
By Shane W., CO on Mar 03, 2019