- High-performance premium composite with exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Realistic wood grain texture on one side (boards are not reversible)
- Capped on 4 sides, with solid and pre-grooved profiles available
- Contains no wood - great for docks, hot tubs, and pools
- Stable, with superior stain resistance
- Minimal expansion & contraction
- 30% lighter than standard wood plastic composite decking
- Tough and scratch resistant
- 10-year limited warranty against defects. 10-year fade & stain resistance warranty
Get great results and the best value with SLS Capped Composite Decking. This superior composite outperforms standard wood plastic composite boards when it comes to installation and long-term beauty.
SLS Composite is not the same as run-of-the-mill composite decking. SLS composite is a high-performance blend of polypropylene and inorganic fillers. With no wood content, it absorbs virtually no water. SLS boards won’t expand and contract because of moisture. And, they don’t get too hot on sunny days.
Capped on 4 sides for extra protection and durability.
A tough outer layer protects boards from wear and weather. Resists scratches, a plus when you’re busy building. No-fade, easy-clean surface resists stains.
against defects resulting in splintering, rotting, termite damage, and fungal decay. 10-year warranty against fading & staining.
Lighter boards for faster installation.
Deck board specs:
- Install solid-edge boards with reverse thread deck screws.
- Install slotted boards with SLS Capped Composite Decking Hidden Fasteners (sold separately) .
- Standard joist spacing 16 feet on center residential, 12 feet on center diagonal.
Boards are 13/16 in. x 5 ¼ in. wide. 12-foot board weighs 18 pounds; 16-foot board weighs 24 pounds. Wood grain texture on one side only. Made in USA.
Deck board options:
Gray or brown. Slotted or solid profiles. Available in 12-foot and 16-foot lengths. Choose 8-board, 16-board, 32-board or 80-board packs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.