PLEASE NOTE: CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE, AND THE 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE DOES NOT APPLY.
If you are looking for the durability and easy maintenance of porcelain tile flooring, but prefer the aesthetic of wood floors, then the Salerno Porcelain Tile Hampton Wood Series is the perfect option that can give you the best of both. With the look of wood, but the durability and low maintenance of porcelain, you can get the look you want, without having to compromise with your floors functionality. This Salerno Porcelain Tile is very durable and boasts a 4 rating on the PEI scale, which means these tiles can handle both heavy residential use, and light commercial use.
The beautiful Salerno porcelain tile in walnut is frost resistant, chemical resistant, and heat radiant compatible, which means it can be installed in a variety of areas throughout the home. With beautiful, classic design elements, this porcelain tile will help bring some elegance to wherever it is installed.
- Durable flooring for your home: This tile is rated as 4 on the PEI scale which makes it suitable for usage in areas of moderate to heavy traffic. It is also resistant to water, frost, and is radiant heat compatible
- Beautiful, wood-look: With its dark coloring and wood-look finish, this tile mimics the look of wood with the durability of porcelain. For individuals who love the wood aesthetic, but are looking for flooring that can withstand heavy usage, this tile is a great fit
- Easy to keep clean: The tile is water and absorption resistant, as well as chemical and stain resistant, which means clean up after messes should be a snap
- Dense tiles: As the tiles are dense, this means that your tiles are less likely to absorb or hold on to water. With a low absorption rate (0.20%), your tiles have been made to last
- Tile dimensions: Each rectangular tile has a width of 6", a length of 24", and a thickness of 0.375" and each box comes with 10.76 square feet of flooring