Salerno Porcelain Tile - Moderna Collection
- Complete your project:
- Care Products
Introduce an eye-catching design element to your space with the Salerno Porcelain Tile Moderna Collection. Designed with a subtle straight graining pattern, these tiles will add visual appeal and a sense of flow to your interior decor. This is further enhanced by the tile’s slight shade variation (V2), which showcases clearly distinguishable differences in texture. Along with stunning style, these high-quality porcelain tiles can stand up to heavy wear and moisture. With BuildDirect’s manufacturer-direct prices, you can enhance your space for less. Learn more about these tiles below.
- Beautiful and convenient surface finish: the honed finish on these tiles offers a semi-polished look that is less likely to show dirt. This finish is also less slippery than shinier options.
- Robust surface: these porcelain tiles have a PEI rating of 4, which means they can stand up to the test of both residential and light commercial wear in interior settings.
- A clean appearance: These rectified tiles are carefully manufactured to ensure that each tile is the exact same shape and size, which allows them to be laid with minimal grout lines.
- Application options: a truly versatile choice, these tiles can be installed as flooring or as wall tile. They are also suitable for indoor and outdoor locations in freezing and non-freezing climates when proper installation methods are followed.
- Virtually impervious to wear: with a water absorption rate of less than 0.5%, this tile flooring is highly resistant to moisture, staining and wear due to the tile’s density.
- Comfortable flooring option: this flooring can be installed over radiant heating systems, allowing you to create warm and inviting spaces.
- Tile dimensions: these rectangle tiles measure 0.375” Thick x 12” Wide x 24” Length.