Salerno Porcelain Tile - Forte Series
- Complete your project:
- Care Products
The Forte Series has an incredibly rich and realistic look for a timeless appeal. Living radiates the perfect amount of both warm and cool tones. This porcelain wood-look series features Natural, Grey, Chestnut, and Mahogany in size 6”x36” planks that are suitable for walls and floors.
- Shade Variations (V3): This series offers porcelain tiles with random shade variation, providing for unique patterning and designs. 28 separate faces for strong variation.
- Wood Grain: The attractive appearance of wood remains one of the most popular looks today, get the look of wood, but with all the advantages that porcelain tile offers.
- Dimensions: 5/16" Edge Thickness, PEI Rating 3. Due to the long plank size, we recommend installation with staggered joints (1/3 of the tile size) to minimize bowing effect
- PEI 3 – light to moderate traffic rating: these porcelain planks perform great as floor or wall tiles in residential spaces or light commercial.
- <0.5% moisture absorption rate: suitable for wet rooms like bathrooms, spas, and kitchens, and even outdoors in certain climates
- Edges: Calibrated.