Salerno Tile - Brunswick Series
- Complete your project:
- Care Products
Offering the highest echelon of design in ceramic tile, the Brunswick Series guarantees an uncanny wood look at an unparalleled price. Salerno represents the best in high-def printing technology with this array of warm, richly colored planks. These floors feature:
- Unbelievably nuanced design: the Brunswick series utilizes the most advanced high-definition glazing system in the industry during manufacturing. The finished product is an astoundingly authentic looking wood design tile you won’t believe is ceramic.
- Low water absorption: with an absorption rate of 3%, these tiles are an obvious choice for wet spaces like bathrooms, spas and kitchens or any room in more humid climates.
- Non rectified edges: a preferred cut for the DIY-er, the non-rectified edges on these planks mean you can leave slightly larger gaps between tiles while laying them permitting a more forgiving installation on the floor or wall.
- Natural, earthy tones in a matte finish: the deep colours and soft top coat of each plank evoke a warm, familiar authenticity perfect for any rustic or contemporary space.
- Resilient density in every tile: boasting a dense and sturdy construction, these planks have a robust hardness ranking. This means that these planks will stand up to the spills, pet claws, and busy heels of an active household.
- Suitable for residential and light commercial applications (PEI 3)