Titan Security Doors Recessed Mount Ultimate Security Screen Door with Meshtec Screen
- Complete your project:
- Care Products
The Titan recessed mount Ultimate Screen Door with genuine Meshtec screen provides a full view, maximum air flow, AND unsurpassed security. The high tensile-strength, woven, stainless steel mesh screen combines the visibility and ventilation of a screen door with the strength and durability of a security door. The patented screen system ensures that the screen material is completely flat, tight, and secure in the frame. A heavy-duty, aluminum frame combined with the three-point vault locking system keeps your home protected from unwanted intruders, while common mounting screws combine with security snap covers to create a simple, sleek, and secure installation. The Meshtec screen stands up to scratching and clawing for the ultimate in pet friendly protection. Recessed mount security doors are typically affixed to the corner of entryway jamb or brick mold and fit most standard sized 36 in. x 80 in. entry door. Some applications may require a build out. For additional information, review the installation instructions. Reversible for left or right-handing. The overall dimensions of the door including the frame are 38 in. x 82 in. For fit range information, review the how to measure instructions.
- Innovative, full view screen door delivers ultimate security with no trade offs in curb appeal, fresh air, or view
- Fully-sealed door helps protect your main entry from the elements
- Vault style 3-point locking system fortifies your entryway against intruders while security snap covers deter forced entry and hide unsightly screw heads
- RECESSED MOUNT frame attaches on either side of an inside corner of the trim (typically brick moulding) or jamb, and is typically used in the Eastern U.S.
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame provides strength and will never rust, while protective powder coat delivers a beautiful and durable finish