Tungston Hardwood - Unfinished Hard Maple
Due to surging lumber demand, the quoted lead time is our best estimate. Additional delay is expected until raw material stabilizes.
One of the hardest grades of wood on the market today, the Tungston Unfinished Hard Maple Collection features a fine and even-textured look and a creamy white natural color. The traditional look of maple flooring adds value to any home.
These authentic solid wood floors will add structural value to your home as well as a prestigious design element. For a durable, clean-looking hardwood floor, maple plank flooring presents an excellent option.
- Well-crafted using traditional methods: Produced by a team of craftsman known for their traditions in woodworking skills and attention to detail
- American-produced quality: produced in the heart of Tennessee known for its finest-quality, slow-growing Appalachian hardwoods
- Soft and natural color: Hard maple is a creamy white color with a reddish tinge and usually has a straight grain that can wave naturally, with brown growth rings that accentuate its plain-sawn surfaces
- Installation method: This nail-down, indoor product can be installed above grade, and with its tongue-and-groove edges, a tight installation is ensured
- Warranty: Backed by a lifetime structural warranty