Due to surging lumber demand, the quoted lead time is our best estimate. Additional delay is expected until raw material stabilizes.
The Tungston Unfinished Oak Collection provides customers with a product tailor made for their home, and budget. With this line of Tungston Unfinished Oak, you can innovate the timeless look of Oak flooring by applying your own design expertise to the colour and finish. This collection of hardwood floors promises:
- Extra-long boards: reaching lengths of up to 10 feet, these elongated boards are a rare find in todays market. Practicing unique, high-yield harvesting techniques during manufacturing, an exceptionally long floor plank is made from a continuous cut through the timbre. This preserves the natural beauty of both the characteristics of the species, and the Appalachian Forest from which it is harvested.
- Infinite design possibilities: Because these boards are unfinished, customers are endowed with the creative freedom to apply any finish or color to their floors after installation. They can be sanded and finished to a perfectly smooth modern surface, or merely installed and stained for a more rustic finish.
- The perfect Oak for your home: Leading the market in popularity, Oak is consistently the frontrunner of the pack in interior trends. Chosen for millions of homes across America for their superior strength and classic aesthetic, set your oak floors apart from the rest of the best with Tungston. Ranging from Red to White Oak, the variation in character of this assortment is sure to hold the right Oak for you.
- Plank Dimensions: Thickness: 3/4"; Length: Random Lengths (1' to 10' with an average length of 36"); for Euro Character Grade, Thickness: 3/4"; Length: Random Lengths (1' to 10' with an average length of 48")
- Warranty: Backed by a lifetime structural warranty