Vanier Engineered Hardwood - Birch Metallic Collection
The Birch Metallic Collection of engineered hardwood flooring offers the ability to create a fresh, unique style while maintaining all the quality you expect from a superior engineered hardwood floor material. Birch is a popular, domestic choice for flooring. Engineered birch offers a great price point for a modern, trendy look that can cost much more in other stores.
Engineered birch hardwood flooring is an excellent option for areas where moisture levels make proper installation of natural hardwood difficult, if not impossible. This is the way to classic birch wood grains and colors at a great price.
The Birch Metallic Collection offers:
- Handsome, unique grays; cool gray tones, hand-scraped surfaces for a stylish distressed appearance
- Distinctive grain patterning; subtle straight grains of birch make each plank uniquely decorative
- Consistent appearance; minimal color variation provides a consistent appearance from one board to another
- Numerous application options; engineered hardwood is perfect for below-grade installations, including floating floors
- Superior performance and longevity; with a wear layer of 1.5 mm, the Birch Metallic Collection offers exceptional support for moderate foot traffic
- Plank Dimensions: 5 by 3/8 by Random Length (1.5mm wear layer)
- Fillers color may vary