Vanier's Brazilian Exotic Collection of engineered hardwood flooring combines the strength of modern production with the warmth and beauty of South American wood.
This stunning collection of exotic hardwoods including Brazilian cherry, Brazilian oak natural, Brazilian walnut, and Brazilian pecan floors offers a wide range of color and depth that will complement a wide array of heavy-traffic residential interiors.
The Vanier Brazilian Exotic Engineered Collection also offers:
- Vivid colors, earthy warmth; Sophisticated smooth finish, natural grain, understated semi-gloss UV cured acrylic finish
- Timeless and versatile design effects; Light, medium, and warm browns suit classic through to contemporary spaces, seamless and subtle sheen, stands up to heavy traffic
- Smooth surface, micro-beveled edges; Semi-gloss finish provides subtle but classy feel, smooth surface and edges give a clean look that won't distract from the wood
- Flexible application choices; Can be nailed, stapled, glued, or floated for use indoors, on, below, and above grade; Radiant Heat Compatible.
- Built to last; Premium 3mm wear layer, highly resistant to dents and scratches
- Plank dimensions; 1/2" x 5" planks of random lengths, average planks 2.5-feet long
- Fillers color may vary