Offering generously long boards and an antique looking wire brushed finish, the Vanier Engineered Hardwood European Long-Length Collection is designed for bold style. Available in a choice of eye-catching hues that are enhanced by a “white wash” coloring process, this collection will give your home a high-end, contemporary appearance.
Enhanced visual flow
No matter the size of the room you are renovating, the dimensions of this collection will help your space appear larger. Designed with exceptional 7 ” widths, these boards show fewer lines and will give your space a streamlined sense of movement.
Made for versatility
Crafted for less expansion and contraction than conventional hardwood flooring, these boards are suitable for installation in areas where solid wood floors are not recommended. From your above grade bedroom to your basement TV room, this collection can be installed throughout your home. That’s not all, you can choose to install this collection with a radiant heating system.
Top quality engineered hardwood at the best price
Engineered hardwood flooring is a big investment both financially and physically. We know that the sting of transporting and unloading these logistical nightmares can be just as hard on your wallet as it can on your back; that’s why we work every day to eliminate both pain points from your customer experience.
In order to circumvent costly industry middlemen that drive up prices in big box stores, we’ve built our own warehouses to ensure quality checks, and gain full control over how we ship our products. This way, we can ensure you receive the product you want at the price you need.
Add depth and rustic beauty to your interior design project with the Vanier Engineered Hardwood European Long-Length Collection. Designed with a natural, minimalist look, this collection offers contemporary style and exceptional quality for your home. Featuring larger widths and longer boards, the European Long-Length Collection presents:
- A distinctive look: finished with a wire brushed texture and a unique “white wash” process, these boards will give your space a weathered, antique appearance
- Application options: suitable for above, on, or below grade applications, you can put this flooring in areas like basements, where dampness is more common
- Straightforward installations: equipped with a Valinge 5G Fast Fold edge locking system, these versatile boards can be installed using a floating method
- Superior construction: featuring a block core and oak sawn veneer, this premium wood flooring will provide you with a long-lasting and stable interior surface
- Comfortable flooring: able to support radiant heating systems, this collection is a great option for creating a cozy space
- Plank dimensions: 9/16” x 7 1/2" x Random Lengths (24” to 74”, with an average length of 66”)
- Fillers color may vary