PLEASE NOTE: CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE, AND THE 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE DOES NOT APPLY.
With a deep, rich, Paupa Ebony color, the Vesdura Vinyl Planks Buck Creek Collection offer you a real wood aesthetic, but with vinyl planks. With their low-gloss look, planks are able to mimic the look of wood, while harnessing the performance benefits of vinyl flooring. The wonderful, rich color adds a layer of sophistication that will help elevate the look of any room. Vesdura's vinyl planks are perfect for DIY installation as their clock lock design allows them to fit properly without the need for adhesives. Because of this fantastic clock lock system, replacement is also a cinch which makes maintenance or repair that much easier.
As this vinyl is *waterproof, it is able to be used all over the house in below, at, or above grade areas and is also compatible with radiant heat. If you are looking for an easy to install, beautiful, durable flooring, then the Vesdura Vinyl Planks, sold directly on BuildDirect, may be just what you need to complete your home's look.
- Versatile usage: Because this vinyl flooring is *waterproof, you can use it all over the home, even in areas that are typically harder to floor, such as basements, which are often exposed to more moisture than the rest of the home
- Radiant heat compatible: These planks can be installed above radiant heat without having to worry about the boards warping
- Easy installation process: These vinyl planks are designed with a simple click lock, so you don't have to worry about needing adhesives, as the planks are able to fit together securely on their own. There is no underlay on this product, however, so underlay installation is necessary before the flooring can be placed
- Exceptional warranty: The Vesdura Vinyl Planks Buck Creek Collection come with a 25-year residential warranty, in addition to an 8-year light commercial warranty
- Product dimensions: Made from PCV, the planks have a width of 7" and a length of 48". They are 4.2mm in thickness with 23.33 square feet of flooring per box
- Wear layer: 0.3mm
*While the wood planks themselves are waterproof, they cannot protect any subflooring from water damage. Even though the vinyl planks will not be damaged with prolonged exposure to water, the subfloor may be exposed to mold and could be susceptible to rot.