Mesa Tan / 6mm / SPC / Click Lock
The Vesdura Vinyl Planks - 6mm SPC Click Lock - Invicta Collection features the newest innovation in flooring technology, Stone Polymer Composite (SPC) flooring, also known as Rigid Core Vinyl flooring. Not only is it 100% waterproof and fire resistant, but it also provides dimensional stability, durability, and impact resistance up to 20 times that of current laminate flooring technology. This Stone Polymer Composite (SPC) core type combined with a design that replicates the aesthetic and natural variation of hardwood creates truly uncompromising flooring for your home. Measuring 7" wide by 50" long with a 1.5mm IXPE Foam pre-attached underpad.
- Waterproof Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) core
- 0.5mm (20 mil) wear layer offers excellent wear/scratch protection
- Pre-attached 1.5mm foam underpad
- Click lock/floating installation
- FloorScore® certified
- Suitable for residential & light commercial applications
- 25 year residential / 15 year light commercial warranty
- 0.5mm wear layer + 4.0mm floor + 1.5mm underpad = 6.0mm total thickness
*Please note that although these floorboards themselves are waterproof, they cannot prevent moisture damage to your subfloor. Although these floors won’t incur damage from prolonged water exposure, your subfloor may be susceptible to mold and rot.