The Vesdura 6mm Oregon Trail Long Plank Collection features leading-edge, multi-layer engineered construction, including a rigid WPC core, scratch resistant 0.5mm wear layer, vinyl top and backing layers for the ultimate in stylish high performance flooring. Quality features include:
- Authentic Natural Designs: Realistic and organic wood and stone designs rival the look of natural hardwood and tile flooring
- Versatile Engineered Construction: High density WPC core hides sub-floor imperfections while a premium 20 mil wear layer withstands the most punishing foot traffic. Virgin vinyl top and backing layers add slip resistance and reduce sound transmission
- Extra Wide and Long Planks: Providing a clean and sophisticated European look, installation is faster and more efficient using fewer planks
- Easy Installation: Patented Uniclic system floats easily over existing hard surface flooring and may be installed on any level of the home or office
- Low Maintenance Performance: Waterproof and scratch resistant, Oregon Trail Long Planks represent the ultimate low maintenance flooring solution
- Outstanding Warranty: Each purchase is backed by 50-year residential and 10-year commercial finish warranties, and a lifetime residential structural warranty
- Radiant Heat Compatible: Yes (water radiant heat)
- Dimensions: 1/4"x9"x70 7/8" plank: sq. ft. per carton: 17.72
- Maximum Area For Installation Without Transition: 40'x40'
*Please note that although these floorboards themselves are 100% waterproof, they cannot prevent moisture damage to your subfloor. Although these floors won’t incur damage from prolonged water exposure, your subfloor may be susceptible to mold and rot.
Please Note: Clearance items are final sale and the 30 day money back guarantee does not apply.