The Vesdura Vinyl Planks 8.5mm WPC Click Lock Renaissance Collection will add the traditional beauty of wood flooring to your home or business. Designed with a woodgrain embossed surface texture, these luxury vinyl planks offer an authentic wood look for your interior design project. Along with a realistic appearance, this vinyl flooring offers enhanced resiliency and *waterproof capabilities at wallet friendly prices. If you’re looking for vinyl flooring at manufacturer-direct prices, BuildDirect has you covered. Learn more about this flooring below.
- Application options: suited for both above and below grade installations, this 100% *waterproof flooring is a great choice for humid areas like bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and basements. This quality flooring is also suitable for light commercial applications.
- Modern core technology: built with a WPC (Wood Plastic Composite) core, this sturdy vinyl plank flooring masks subfloor imperfections, allowing for minimal preparation of most subfloors. The WPC core also repels moisture and water.
- Easy to install: a great choice for DIYers, this click lock vinyl plank flooring is built with interlocking edges that snap together and a 2mm EVA foam underpad. This allows for swift installations using a floating method.
- Low maintenance material: keep this stain resistant vinyl flooring looking new with a damp mop and regular sweeping or vacuuming.
- FloorScore® certified: this flooring is made from materials that comply with stringent indoor air quality emission standards to promote healthy air quality in your home.
- Post-purchase support: each purchase comes with a 20-year residential warranty and a 10-year commercial warranty.
- Product dimensions: with a 0.5mil wear layer, these stunning planks measure 8.5mm Thick (6.5mm vinyl flooring with a 2mm EVA backing) x 7.2” Wide x 60.43” Long.
- *Please note that although these floorboards themselves are 100% waterproof, they cannot prevent moisture damage to your subfloor. Although these floors won’t incur damage from prolonged water exposure, your subfloor may be susceptible to mold and rot.