Walking Tall Engineered Hardwood – TriStar Collection
Our floors are fashioned to be a long length product; representative of Tennessee's tall oak, hickory and maple trees. the surface textures mimic Tennessee's diverse landscape: Handscraped like the Smoky Mountains in the East, Skip Sawn for the ridges and hollows of Middle Tennessee and Wire Brushed like the fertile fields covering the West. Each plank is given a unique character by individual craftsmen who shape and scrape them all by hand. It's not worth walking on if its not Walking Tall.
- Made by the hardworking craftsmen of the Volunteer State - Tennessee
- All of the flooring is engineered here in Tennessee with native hardwoods species of Hickory, White Oak, Hard Maple and Poplar.
- This flooring won't fit in the trunk of your Toyota Yaris, this product is made to be hauled in a Chevy with an 8' bed…it's LONG.
- We don't use machines to scrape and fashion these planks. These are done by hand, and you can tell. Each board has its own individual style and unique characters.
- Make sure to order your matching Walking Tall floor moldings too. Stair nose, Reducer, T-Mould, Threshold & Quarter Round are all available under Walking Tall Floor Mouldings
- Fillers color may vary