29.5 in. Flat Black Aluminum Deck Balusters, 75-pack
- Sleek aluminum balusters for wood and composite railings look like iron but weigh less.
- Clean flat design and black color won’t obstruct views from decks or porches.
- Durable powder-coated semigloss finish stands up to weather.
- Baluster dimensions: 29.5 in. long, 1 in. wide, 0.19 in. thick.
- Convenient bulk packaging – 75 pre-drilled balusters per package. Screws not included. You will need to purchase #8,1-1/4 inch screws when installing these balusters. You will need 2 screws per baluster.
Whether you’re building a new deck or updating an old one, these classic black aluminum balusters are an easy choice for railings. They look great paired with wood or composite deck rails. The flat shape suits both classic and contemporary deck styles. Durable, black semigloss powder-coated finish feels smooth and resembles wrought iron. One pre-drilled screw hole on top, one on bottom. Each baluster is 29 ½ inches long x 1 inch wide. They’re flat, about 0.2 inch thick. You will need to purchase #8,1-1/4 inch screws when installing these balusters. You will need 2 screws per baluster.
California Prop 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.