- Install anywhere. These 24-inch x 24-inch hardwood deck tiles can be installed directly over concrete, on rooftop terraces, even on the ground.
- Dense, durable ipe wood can handle moisture and foot traffic. Slats allow water to drain, making these deck tiles great for saunas, spas, outdoor showers, and hot tubs.
- Flexible design. Modular tiles can be laid in different patterns, in one direction or multiple directions, such as parquet. Ideal when you don’t want a permanently installed deck.
- Easy to install without screws or glue. Install tiles with DeckWise® Deck Tile Connectors. Tiles are predrilled to fit the Connectors.
- Long-lasting wood. Ipe is a tropical hardwood that naturally resists mold, decay, and bugs. Ipe naturally varies in color, so individual tile slats may be lighter or darker. Wood is unfinished and will weather to silvery gray. Preserve color with ipe oil.
The fast way to create a flexible outdoor space. With Ipe Tropical Hardwood Deck Tiles, you can quickly refresh an old patio or deck, or design an inviting new outdoor space. You can lay the slatted wood tiles directly over concrete, gravel, grass, bare ground, wood, and flat rooftops. If you don’t want or can’t have a permanent deck, these tiles are a great-looking solution. Installation is a fast project – you won’t need screws or glues. Simply join tiles with DeckWise tile connectors (sold separately).
The dense wood is ideal for wet areas like outdoor showers, pools, and hot tubs. The smooth tropical hardwood feels good under bare feet. Long-lasting, durable ipe naturally resists mold, mildew, and insects. Note: ipe naturally varies in coloration, so deck tiles will be mixed brown shades.
Deck tile dimensions: 24 inches long, 24 inches wide. Tile is 1-1/2 inches (38 mm) high and weighs 18 pounds. Individual slats are 2.75 inches wide x .75 inch thick.
How many deck tiles will you need? Each deck tile covers 4 square feet. To calculate how many tiles to get, you’ll need to know the total square footage of the area you’re covering. Divide this number by 4. For example, if your deck is 400 square feet, you’ll need 100 deck tiles.
Installation: Installation on flat surface recommended. Join the tiles with DeckWise Deck Tile Connectors, sold separately. Connectors fit into predrilled holes on tile bottom corners. Connecters automatically space tiles 3/16 inch and elevate from surface for better drainage. You’ll need 1.25 connectors per tile. Tiles are unfinished and will weather to gray. To preserve the color, apply ipe oil.
Attention California residents: WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.