Cool coastal hues of sandy tans, seaside grays, and sun-bleached whites, that refresh your space with soothing colors. The Mazama Pico Brazilian Oak Collection consists of 6 beautiful finishes of premium wide-plank solid hardwood flooring to transform your home.
The Mazama premium solid hardwood flooring offers both the aesthetics of solid hardwood flooring while boasting beautiful tones. For example, our flooring included in this collection can be installed throughout your home, as well as in, high traffic areas! The surface is lightly wire-brushed to enhance the beauty of the natural hardwood and to enhance the character of each plank. This character includes natural knots and unique grain patterns. This flooring also has 8 coats of aluminum oxide coating for wear layer protection. This flooring can be easily installed by using the nail -down method. These planks are 0.75 inches thick, 5 inches wide, and have a variety of lengths ranging up to 80 inches. This collection has a 25-year finish, wear, and construction limited residential warranty and a 3-year limited commercial warranty.
Mazama Pico Brazilian Oak Collection Highlights:
- Cool coastal hues color sheme for a modern design
- Extra-Wide 5” Width
- Finish: 8 coats of aluminum oxide coating
- Flooring Dimensions: 0.75” x 5” x Random length
- Edge: Micro-Beveled
- Installation: Nail Down
- Janka Hardness Rating: 1650
- Recommended Use: Residential and light Commercial
- Grade Level: On, Above, and (Below Grade not recommended)
- Carb II Compliant: Yes, meets Carb II standards for formaldehyde emission levels
- GREENGAURD Air Quality Certified
Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.