White Oak Rift & Quartered / Euro Character / 5" / Unfinished
Due to surging lumber demand, the quoted lead time is our best estimate. Additional delay is expected until raw material stabilizes.
RIFT & QUARTERED: The way it all should be done. This sawing technique in White Oak allows the floors to become more stable against moisture, making its other great purpose: Whiskey Barrels.
- REAL HARDWOOD: Made of Character, not plywood.
- SUSTAINABLY HARVESTED: All of the hardwoods are harvested from local multi generational family farms.
- CRAFTED IN TN, LIVED ON EVERYWHERE: There is a reason Jack's Whiskey is made in Tennessee and coveted the world over. It takes the finest hardwood to craft good whiskey and great plank floors.
- LONG LENGTHS: Walking Horse Plank doesn't come in pieces like other flooring. It comes in planks. Long ones.
- OUR FLOORS ARE PERMANENT: Don't live everyday on a replaceable floor. Our floors are solid unfinished hardwood meant to last for generations and continually be transformed to match the style of whichever generation is living on them.