Tungston Hardwood - Unfinished Hickory
- Complete your project:
- Care Products
Due to surging lumber demand, the quoted lead time is our best estimate. Additional delay is expected until raw material stabilizes.
Hickory is the hardest, heaviest and strongest American wood. The sapwood is white, tinged with inconspicuous fine brown lines, while the heartwood is pale to reddish-brown. There is a reason Hickory is often found at the long end of an axe.
- REAL HARDWOOD: Made of Character, not plywood.
- SUSTAINABLY HARVESTED: All of the hardwoods are harvested from local multi generational family farms.
- CRAFTED IN TN, LIVED ON EVERYWHERE: There is a reason Jack's Whiskey is made in Tennessee and coveted the world over. It takes the finest hardwood to craft good whiskey and great plank floors.
- LONG LENGTHS: Walking Horse Plank doesn't come in pieces like other flooring. It comes in planks. Long ones.
- OUR FLOORS ARE PERMANENT: Don't live everyday on a replaceable floor. Our floors are solid unfinished hardwood meant to last for generations and continually be transformed to match the style of whichever generation is living on them.
Everything You Need To Complete Your Project!