Jasper Engineered Hardwood - Handscraped Collection
- Complete your project:
- Care Products
Enhance the look and feel of your home with the Jasper Engineered Hardwood Handscraped Collection. Designed with a naturally-inspired rustic look, this real wood flooring will add lasting character and beauty to your space. Combining the classic appearance of hardwood with the superior durability of engineered flooring, this collection is a versatile and innovative choice for your home. If you are looking for quality engineered hardwood flooring at manufacturer-direct prices, BuildDirect has you covered. Check out more about this wood flooring below:
- Real hickory wood: offering prominent, fairly dense wood grain patterns, these hickory planks are handscraped for a natural and distinctive aesthetic. The earthy, rich brown stain further enhances the wood's stunning grains.
- Beautiful satin finish: offering some sheen, this engineered hardwood’s satin finish will give your space a classic, yet contemporary appearance. A popular choice for a reason, satin finish floors show scratches and dirt less, making them easier to maintain.
- Stable and versatile flooring option: suitable for both above and below grade installations, this engineered hardwood flooring allows you to achieve the look of real hardwood in spaces where solid hardwood is not recommended - even basements.
- Straightforward installations: expertly crafted with tongue and groove edges, this engineered hardwood flooring can be installed using a glue, float, nail, or staple down method, the choice is yours.
- Superior surface finish: for lasting protection and scratch resistance, these quality floorboards are finished with 7 coats of Treffert Aluminum Oxide.
- Comfortable flooring option: this flooring can be installed over radiant heating systems, allowing you to create warm and inviting spaces.
- Post-purchase support: you can feel confident with this flooring because each purchase comes with a lifetime structural warranty and a 25-year finish warranty.
- Plank dimensions: these boards offer a 1.5mm wear layer and measure 0.5” Thick x 5” Width x Random Lengths. The average plank length is 27.4”, while the longest length is 48”.
- Fillers color may vary
Everything You Need To Complete Your Project!