4mm Marcel / Oak / Wirebrush / 7.5"
The Jasper Engineered Hardwood Oak Superior Collection offers beautiful texture and warm natural hues for your interior design project. This stunning real wood flooring is designed with a wirebrushed surface that provides an eye-catching and on trend look. Along with elegant style, this flooring provides the enhanced durability of engineered hardwood flooring, making it an innovative, high-performance choice. If you’re looking for premium quality engineered hardwood at manufacturer-direct prices, BuildDirect has you covered. Learn more about this flooring below.
- On trend style: for a chic and modern look, this engineered hardwood has a warm natural stain and is finished with a wirebrushed surface texture.
- Core strength: for lasting stability and durability, these engineered planks are constructed with a multiply core.
- Wide planks: Measuring 7.5” wide, these boards will help make your space look more open because they have fewer creases. The wide plank design also showcases the oak’s natural grain patterns.
- Post purchase support: Jasper is so confident in the quality of this engineered hardwood flooring they offer a 25 year warranty for residential applications.
- Plank dimensions: with a 4mm wear layer, these boards measure 0.59” Thick x 7.5” Wide x up to 75.19" in Length.
- Rustic knots are complimented by dark filler to bring out the natural characteristics of the oak. Fillers color may vary