Herringbone / Cumaru / Premiere / 3" x 24"
Add a beautiful natural herringbone look to your home with the Mazama Hardwood Andes Collection. Made from extremely durable Cumaru, which is also commonly referred to as Brazilian Teak, this exotic hardwood provides stunning color variations and unique character. A popular tropical hardwood flooring option among homeowners, Cumaru will give your space an artful design element. If you’re looking to save money on solid hardwood flooring, without sacrificing quality, BuildDirect has you covered. Learn more below.
- Bold, natural beauty: providing rich golden brown, to more robust reddish tones, Cumaru has distinctive grain accents dispersed throughout. Renowned for its one of a kind patterns and appearance, Cumaru’s beauty is striking with a herringbone design.
- Sleek finishing: for an elegant, traditional look, these Cumaru floor boards have a smooth surface finish. A consistently popular choice for homeowners, smooth hardwood will add resale value to your home.
- Convenient low-gloss finish: with a more matte look, this flooring’s low gloss finish showcases the Cumaru’s natural color variations and grains. Low gloss levels also show less dirt and debris, making it easier to keep these boards looking clean.
- Premiere grade flooring: these boards are made according to the highest standards, from harvesting to varnishing. Mazama manually picks and selects the best color and quality pieces for this flooring.
- Superior surface protection: to help preserve the beautiful look of these hardwood planks, this collection is finished with industry leading BONA coating.
- Installation method: best suited for above ground, residential locations, this hardwood can be installed using a nail down procedure.
- Purchase with confidence: Mazama backs this hardwood flooring with a 25-year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty for residential applications.
- Plank dimensions: these boards measure 3/4" Thick x 3” Wide x 24" Length
Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.