Our Oak Advantage Engineered Hardwood Collection offers beautiful texture and warm natural hues for your home. This stunning real wood flooring is designed with an antique wirebrushed surface that provides an eye-catching and on trend look. Along with elegant style, this flooring provides the enhanced durability of engineered hardwood flooring, making it an innovative, high-performance choice. Learn more about this flooring below.
- On trend style: for a chic and modern look, this engineered hardwood has a warm natural stain and is finished with a wirebrushed surface texture.
- Core strength: for lasting stability and durability, these engineered planks are constructed with a multiply core.
- Wide planks: Measuring 6.5” wide, these boards will help make your space look more open because they have fewer creases. The wide plank design also showcases the oak’s natural grain patterns.
- Post purchase support: We are so confident in the quality of this engineered hardwood flooring they offer a lifetime warranty for residential applications.
- Plank dimensions: with a 1.2mm wear layer, these boards measure 0.375” Thick x 6.5” Wide x 36” Average Length.
- Rustic knots are complimented by dark filler to bring out the natural characteristics of the oak.