Our engineered hardwood flooring is versatile and innovative, allowing you to install your chosen color, cut, finish, and surface texture in areas where solid hardwood is not recommended. This means you get the effect you want without having to worry as much about the moisture levels and temperatures in your space. Our engineered floors free up your options and let your creativity lead the way.
Versatility of Engineered Hardwood Flooring
For the advantage of real hardwood in areas where solid wood floors are not recommended, engineered hardwood flooring is your clear choice for interiors, like:
- better for below-grade installations - basements, where dampness is common.
- over radiant heating systems, which tend to dry out solid hardwood, causing the boards to shrink, cup, and buckle.
- on a concrete subfloor, either as a direct glue-down or a floating floor.
- geographical areas with extreme climate conditions.
- "Glueless click" engineered floors allow for a real wood flooring surface and the ease of installation similar to laminate floors - faster completion time, less mess, real wood.
Why Buy Engineered Hardwood Flooring from BuildDirect
We offer trusted lines of engineered wood flooring - Vanier and Jasper - which reflect what you want in premium wood floors; attractiveness, durability, and long-lasting value to your property. We make sure that each selection of engineered wood flooring under these names meets the highest standards. And we deliver them at the best possible price.
Choose an Engineered Flooring Article To Read:
Looking for more information about engineered hardwood floors? Read, comment, and subscribe to our engineered wood flooring other building materials blog.
Explore our great selection of engineered floors, and feel free to ask one of our friendly BuildDirect product specialists if you have any questions. Call us toll-free at 1-877-631-2845.