Kesir Travertine Tile - Antique Pattern Sets
- Complete your project:
- Care Products
Give your home a dignified, old-world look with this natural stone tile from the best quarries in Turkey. Our Antique Pattern Travertine Tile provides the rustic look of a centuries-old Mediterranean home passed down many generations.
The perfect flooring choice for an Italian villa look, this high-quality natural stone tile is our best-selling travertine tile pattern.
The Antique Pattern Travertine Tile offers:
- A natural, warm and welcoming pattern: the natural stone pattern looks well-worn, without the long wait
- Unique tiles with several color choices: no one tile looks the same, providing a unique look, and the many color varieties will suit any dcor
- Chiseled, rectified edges: Tiles in the pattern are exact inch sizes and calibrated to be installed without a grout line, however, grout is still necessary in the chiseled edge of these tiles. The edging work on these tiles creates a hand-cut, rustic look and is the least slippery finish available.
- Limitless layout options: these tiles come in varied sizes and can be laid out in any pattern or style, increasing the possibilities for use on floors and patios
- Premium quality tiles: these tiles are manufactured according to the highest world standards
- Pattern Set Dimensions per box: 1 - 16x24x1/2, 2 - 16x16 x1/2, 1 - 8x16 x1/2, 2 - 8x8x1/2 for a total of 8 square feet per box and a tile thickness of
All Travertine is a porous product that comes naturally with holes/pores. These pores allow for efficient heat transfer but does not retain heat and also keeps the stone cool to the touch. The styles in this line come with pores that are filled with a cement based filler prior to the Honing finish. These fillers will eventually remove over time, depending on wear and traffic. BuildDirect recommends using a cement based grout or filler to refill these pores and reseal your tile if you find that the original filler has worn through. Being a natural stone of the earth, the variation and frequency of these pores will vary. We have done our best to sort, select, and grade these tiles to the appropriate standards.