Add a striking and functional design element to your space with the Vanier Engineered Hardwood Acacia Collection. Crafted from naturally durable Acacia, this wood flooring offers an organic appearance that will enhance a range of interiors - whether your decor taste is modern, farmhouse chic, or somewhere in between, this flooring will enrich your home. Along with stunning looks, this flooring has the enhanced durability and innovative qualities of engineered hardwood. With BuildDirect’s wallet-friendly prices, you can achieve this all for less. Learn more about this engineered flooring below.
- Stunning grain patterns: with wavy, interlocking grain patterns and some knots, acacia flooring offers a dynamic appearance with visual flow. This engineered hardwood’s light coloring allows the wood’s natural patterning to stand out.
- Sleek surface design: these engineered flooring planks are finished smooth for a sophisticated, high-end appearance. A very popular choice for homeowners, smooth finish hardwood provides traditional elegance.
- Quality edges: expertly milled for tight fitting installations that last, these engineered planks have tongue and groove edges that lock together smoothly. Install these boards using a floating, nail, or glue down method - the choice is yours.
- Enhanced surface finish: for lasting protection and scratch resistance, these quality engineered floorboards are finished with 7 coats of Treffert Aluminum Oxide.
- Core type: for enduring durability and stability, these engineered floor boards are designed with a sturdy 8 ply birch core.
- Purchase with confidence: Vanier backs this quality engineered hardwood flooring with a 25-year residential finish warranty and a lifetime residential structural warranty.
- Plank dimensions: with a 3mm wear layer, these boards measure 5/8” Thick x 4 3/4” Wide x Random Lengths.
- Fillers color may vary