Inglenook / 6mm / SPC / Click Lock
The Vesdura Vinyl Planks - 6mm SPC Click Lock - XL Endure Collection will add the traditional beauty of wood flooring to your home or business. Along with a realistic appearance, this vinyl flooring offers enhanced resiliency and waterproof capabilities at wallet friendly prices. If you’re looking for vinyl flooring at manufacturer-direct prices, BuildDirect has you covered. Suited for both above and below grade installations, this 100% waterproof flooring is a great choice for humid areas like bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and basements. This quality flooring is also suitable for light commercial applications. Built with a SPC (Stone Plastic Composite) core, this sturdy vinyl plank flooring masks subfloor imperfections, allowing for minimal preparation of most subfloors. The SPC core also repels moisture and water. A great choice for DIYers, this click lock vinyl plank flooring is built with interlocking edges that snap together and a 1mm foam underpad. This allows for swift installations using a floating method. Keep this stain resistant vinyl flooring looking new with a damp mop and regular sweeping or vacuuming.
- Waterproof Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) core
- 0.5mm (20 mil) wear layer offers excellent wear/scratch protection
- Pre-attached 1mm foam underpad
- Click lock/floating installation
- FloorScore® certified
- Suitable for residential & light commercial applications
- 25 year residential / 15 year light commercial warranty
- 0.5mm wear layer + 4.5mm floor + 1mm underpad = 6mm total thickness
*Please note that although these floorboards themselves are waterproof, they cannot prevent moisture damage to your subfloor. Although these floors won’t incur damage from prolonged water exposure, your subfloor may be susceptible to mold and rot.