Hickory is one of the hardest types of wood used in hardwood flooring with a Janka hardness rating of 1820. This gives is an advantage when standing up to the hustle and bustle of everyday life. And this engineered Hickory flooring features a multi-ply core to give it even more strength.
Our Planet Hickory Handscraped Engineered Hardwood Flooring offers the aesthetics of solid hardwood flooring without any of the drawbacks of traditional flooring. For example, this hardwoord flooring can be installed in basements, high traffic areas, and kitchens!
The hardwood veneer layer is wire-brushed and then handscraped to enhance the beauty of the natural hardwood and add even more character to each plank of this stunning hickory engineered hardwood flooring. This character includes natural knots and unique grain patterns. This flooring also has 8 coats of protection to protect against scratches and dents. This flooring can be easily installed by using the glue down method. These planks are 0.38 inches thick, 5 inches wide, and have a variety of lengths ranging from 15.75 inches to 47 inches.
Planet Hickory Engineered Hardwood Flooring Highlights:
- Real Hardwood- Constructed with Hickory Hardwood Veneer
- Wear Layer: 8 coats of protective coating
- Wear Layer Thickness: 1.20mm
- Installation: Glue-down
- Flooring Dimensions: 0.38” x 5” x 47.24”(maximum length; plank lengths vary)
- Beveled Edge
- Janka Hardness Rating: 1820
- Grade Level: On, Above, and Below Grade
- Recommended sq. ft.: Order 10% more sq. ft. than total project size to account for cuts
- Cleaning Recommendations: Clean with damp cloth or soft brush
- Carb II Compliant: Yes, meets Carb II standards for formaldehyde emission levels