The Jasper Ultra Matte Northern Pacific Collection offers the classic grain pattern of traditional Hard Maple, Birch, and Red Oak flooring in a sophisticated selection of modern colors, making them an ideal choice for contemporary décor. Responsibly and meticulously manufactured in Canada, each floor board is milled with exact precision.
- Made in Canada: Made to exacting North American standards through rigorous factory checks to ensure safe, stylish, top quality products
- Ultra Matte Finish: Less than 8% gloss for a modern minimalistic look, the remarkable finish add resistance to the flooring surface
- Unique Distressed Design: Scattered perpendicular to the wood grain for an extraordinary look
- Contemporary color selection: Choose from a stunning selection of rich, modern color stains
- Expertly milled boards: Built for tight fitting installations, these hardwood planks have tongue and groove edges that lock together smoothly. Install these boards using a nail down method.
- Plank dimensions: These boards measure 3/4" Thick x 3 1/4” Wide x Random Lengths
- Installation: Nail down, Above grade
- 25 year warranty: Each purchase is backed by a 25 finish warranty in residential applications
All natural and mechanical marks, including splits, are accepted, insofar as the board remains solid upon installation. Heat stains, bird’s eye, cracks, checks, porous surfaces, worm holes and height variation between the boards are all accepted if the board structure is not affected. Knots bigger than 1/8 of an inch as well as all other imperfections such as surface holes, unsound mineral streaks and cracks bigger than 1/16 of an inch, are minimized through seal means.
Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.