Capture that old-world, elegant feel with the Kesir Travertine Tile Antique Pattern Sets. Available in Philadelphia Standard, the antique pattern set offers you a variety of tile shapes which allows for an unlimited number of tile patterns for your floor. With a brushed finish, and a chiseled edge, you can expect that each tile will be unique, which will allow the beauty of the tile's natural elements to shine through.
Whether you are hoping to recreate a Mediterranean look at home, or perhaps you would like an update for your patio, the Kesir Travertine Tile Antique Pattern Set will help you bring some classic beauty into your own home.
- Natural stone look: As this stone has a worn finish, you can capture the beauty of a well-worn feel, without having to spend decades walking on your tile - these tiles effortlessly classic looking right out of the box
- Tiles with a unique look: Because these tiles are sourced from the best quarries in Turkey, and as they are made from natural stone, each tile will have a unique look to it, which will help amplify the beauty of your floor
- Chiseled, Rectified Edges: These tiles have a beautiful, hand-cut style that will help your floor achieve a timeless look
- Tile Installation: Tiles need to be installed butt-jointed and without grout lines, but grout is still necessary in the chiseled edge. These tiles are versatile and can be used in a variety of flooring areas, including patios
- Dimensions of Tile: Included in each box is a total of 8 square feet of tile. Each tile has a thickness of 1/2"; with the antique pattern, the size of the individual tiles varies, but included is a set with the following tile measurements: 1 at 16"x24", 2 at 16"x16", 1 at 8"x16", and 2 at 8"x8".