Mazama Hardwood - Handscraped Tropical Collection
Add a rich sense of elegance to your home with the Mazama Hardwood Handscraped Tropical Collection. Crafted from incredibly durable Acacia wood, this solid hardwood flooring offers eye-catching shade variations. Sure to compliment a range of interior design styles, this attractive flooring offers a natural sense of warmth to both contemporary and rustic homes alike. If you’re looking for solid hardwood flooring at manufacturer-direct prices, BuildDirect has you covered. Learn more about this flooring below.
- Unique natural beauty: featuring wavy, interlocking grain patterns and some knots, this acacia hardwood offers a subtle, yet dynamic appearance. This product’s golden-brown stain enhances the wood’s natural patterning.
- Distressed surface: for an on trend antique appearance, these floor boards feature a handscraped surface texture. This finishing conveniently masks minor scratches and imperfections.
- Low effort, low-gloss finish: offering a more matte appearance, this hardwood’s low luster finish brings out the acacia’s natural color variations and grain patterns. This finish also shows less debris, making these boards easier to keep looking new.
- Superior surface finish: for lasting protection and enhanced scratch resistance, these quality planks are finished with 7 coats of Treffert Aluminum Oxide.
- Expert milling: this hardwood flooring is carefully crafted with pillowed edges that are more rounded, which enhances this flooring’s antique appearance. Install these boards using a nail down method.
- Post purchase support: Mazama backs this hardwood flooring with a 25-year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty.
- Plank dimensions: these boards measure 3/4" Thick x 4 3/4” Wide x Random Lengths (12” to 48” long, with an average plank length of 28”).
- Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.