Tungston Plank - Herringbone White Oak Flooring
Due to surging lumber demand, the quoted lead time is our best estimate. Additional delay is expected until raw material stabilizes.
Herringbone is the dividing line between two distinct groups of flooring - flooring that is only for stepping on, and flooring that was made for admiring as art. The Herringbone pattern is difficult to craft and requires meticulous precision, but once chosen these floors will continue to reward you and your guests for generations to come. This flooring is made by order.
With light-colored sapwood and light to dark brown heartwood, white oak is mostly straight-grained with a medium to coarse texture. It is a hard and heavy wood with medium bending and crushing strength and a natural durability that makes it resistant to decay.
- REAL HARDWOOD: Made of Character, not plywood.
- SUSTAINABLY HARVESTED: All of the hardwoods are harvested from local multi generational family farms.
- CRAFTED IN TN, LIVED ON EVERYWHERE: There is a reason Jack's Whiskey is made in Tennessee and coveted the world over. It takes the finest hardwood to craft good whiskey and great plank floors.
- LONG LENGTHS: Tungston Plank doesn't come in pieces like other flooring. It comes in planks. Long ones.
- OUR FLOORS ARE PERMANENT: Don't live everyday on a replaceable floor. Our floors are solid unfinished hardwood meant to last for generations and continually be transformed to match the style of whichever generation is living on them.